120g/240g low Shark tank

Sean's ExoticTropics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
64
Reaction score
198
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my newest tank, I still haven't put all of my live rock in I just moved it in my room on Sunday.. and I need to add more sand on top of that. There's not too much more work on it but there is still work needed. My two sharks love it so far the only 3 live rock I have in there at the moment I made into a tunnel/cave system since that's what Coral cats love, and make it a fun rock climbing adventure for my Speckled, they seem as happy as can be and weren't stressed at all after the move surprisingly :)

IMG_2348 (3).jpg IMG_2354.jpg IMG_2358.jpg IMG_2360.jpg IMG_2372.jpg IMG_2376.jpg IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2404.jpg IMG_2415.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new