• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

125 Gallon Breakdown!

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok that's fine I thought that you said that you were shipping fish but that's fine

NOLA_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to buy those radions from you but you don't answer PMs...

OP
OP
clownfish74

clownfish74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All equipment is still available, but will not be sold until livestock is sold. The 2 G3 Radions are spoken for.

cpark645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I PM'ed you about the reeflink on Aug 30, but I didn't get any PM back... I'm guessing someone is in front of me in the queue?

NOLA_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All equipment is still available, but will not be sold until livestock is sold. The 2 G3 Radions are spoken for.

i was the first one to message you about the radions since you responded back to me about them. were you referring to me having spoken for them or someone else?

Philt56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you say which items have a PM to buy associated with them? And let the first responders know who they are via PM. We could be waiting awhile for you to sell off all the livestock

I know they can always back out of the buy, but at least everyone knows where they stand. Don't expect you to keep a list of everyone that submits a bid.

OP
OP
clownfish74

clownfish74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion G3s , reeflink, skimmer, mp40s, mp10, and jaebo powerheads are spoken for. None of the radions are pros. I also have a GEO 612 calcium reactor for sale for $200.

NOLA_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok perfect. Good to know that I have first dibs. When do you think they'll be ready to sell?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back