125 Gallon Breakdown!

Ok that's fine I thought that you said that you were shipping fish but that's fine
 
I've been trying to buy those radions from you but you don't answer PMs...
 
All equipment is still available, but will not be sold until livestock is sold. The 2 G3 Radions are spoken for.
 
I PM'ed you about the reeflink on Aug 30, but I didn't get any PM back... I'm guessing someone is in front of me in the queue?
 
All equipment is still available, but will not be sold until livestock is sold. The 2 G3 Radions are spoken for.

i was the first one to message you about the radions since you responded back to me about them. were you referring to me having spoken for them or someone else?
 
Can you say which items have a PM to buy associated with them? And let the first responders know who they are via PM. We could be waiting awhile for you to sell off all the livestock

I know they can always back out of the buy, but at least everyone knows where they stand. Don't expect you to keep a list of everyone that submits a bid.
 
Where are you located? Interested in the tank stand sump combo.
 
Radion G3s , reeflink, skimmer, mp40s, mp10, and jaebo powerheads are spoken for. None of the radions are pros. I also have a GEO 612 calcium reactor for sale for $200.
 
Im in Myrtle Beach, Sc
 
NOLA G3s are being held for you.
 
I have no G3s left. I do have G2s. And all MP40s taken.
 
Ok perfect. Good to know that I have first dibs. When do you think they'll be ready to sell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new