125 Gallon Breakdown!

Livestock not yet sold. Will hold apex for you.
 
I will only ship hardware. No livestock will be shipped.
 
Which fish are still available?
 
All the fish except wrasse and blue hippo and yellow tang.
 
GEO 612 calcium reactor $200
 
Update: All of fish and coral are sold and last to be picked up next Wednesday. So will be corresponding with all about hardware items being held by end of next week.
 
What else does the jebao dosing pump comes with also it's that price including shipping?
 
Im interested in danner mag12. Sent you a PM earlier.
 
Will absolutely buy MP-40s and MP-10 if not sold to those before me.

Hope to hear from you, thanks.
 
All livestock is sold! Ready to move all the equipment. Will post pics in next day or so. If I'm holding something for you please PM me, if you haven't received a PM from me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new