125 Gallon Build

Ha ha has that's funny how long can that naso be in their before he's to big

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Dunno... never had one before...

Same with the hippo... at least my tank is 6 ft

Couple yrs... maybe
 
I'll probably have a 300 gal in a couple yrs...

Always wanted a Sohal tang!!!
 
Wow that is going to be big and i think your going to have to get a bottom floor for that tank or your going to crush some people:)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Fuge is taking off! All algae in the tank is gone! Copepods everywhere!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1364075048230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364075048230.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 162
Added another Kessil! Corals anyone? Seriously money is a factor but corals are next!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1364075140642.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364075140642.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 179
Created 3 islands hopefully to keep future coral battles at bay and to create more swimming room because I like larger fish.
 
I decided to sell my Naso to someone with a larger tank. I may have been overzealous when I purchased it, but I did enjoy the experience. Very personable fish, but waaaay too messy for me.
 
Fuge
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1365264979266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365264979266.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 180
Pruned some chaeto & thinking about putting some xenia in there.
 
Couple pics...
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1366564234030.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366564234030.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 140
  • uploadfromtaptalk1366564246080.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366564246080.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 148

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new