125 reef

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,571
Location
Millersburg
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 gallon dual over flows .30 gallon sump . Turn between rafugium or algae scrubber large spunge recirculating skimmer. Jaboa 8000 liter pump .Fenix 500 and 800 watt heaters. Hydor wave gen 3 . 3 koralias. Just in case reactor is ready for what ever I put in it. 110 pounds liverock barebottom.
 
New tank?
 
I have had it for 10 years i kept a reef for 5 years .Bought a little box of reef bugs to feed my coral. Big mistake it gave me red flat worms . The medication for the is hard on everything in your tank .You have to get it out of your tank via charcoal protein skimmer water change. So at set time I put in a pound of charcoal turned on skimmer and 20 percent water change. My ventury plugged on my skimmer ,on bubbles . And I did not get it out in time . It nuked everything only thing that lived was one of my clowns. It is now a fresh water mbuna tank with so many babies my system is getting over run . So now that I have achieved greatness with freshwater. I am going to give saltwater one last try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new