125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't remember the last live sale I did. I kind of miss them.
February was my last one I actually purchased from. I think? March actually now that I think about it.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lights out. I didn't realize we were on a new page...!

Joker Nexus. It used to be a Joker Nexus Burst or something like that but it lost that second face (orange) and the one I got is the green side only. It'd be nice if the orange comes back.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Joker Nexus. It used to be a Joker Nexus Burst or something like that but it lost that second face (orange) and the one I got is the green side only. It'd be nice if the orange comes back.
I am hoping it happens. Like how chalice coral gain an extra color. You'd really have something to brag about!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I've got a bit of a bubble algae issue right now. I ordered a pitho and some "guaranteed to eat bubble algae" emerald crabs. While reading earlier though I found something that confirmed some of my suspicions - Trochus snails will eat bubble algae! I've noticed most nights all my baby Trochus are grazing on bubble algae. However, there is no noticable dent. My Lo hasn't started eating it yet. He grabbed a piece the other day and swam around with it in his mouth but that was the extent.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If it's too big for the fox to get with a nibble, they usually leave it alone. As where the emerald crabs will break them apart to eat. I am also in the bubble algae territory now. Not a big deal. Cane become one if left alone. I've been trying to grow the red bubble algae because it's softer and it has fluorescent.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nori fed... Trying to fatten the Foxface and get him HUGE to eat Bubble Algae. Lights came on about an hour ago, ramping up still so everyone is still waking up.
IMG_20230408_091055138.jpg

Scraped a bunch of bubble algae of some frags to try to help. Two of my Blastos were opening like cups instead of full open so I pulled them and found a couple of Vermetid snails in the back where I couldn't see. Broke them off - base and all. Pulled the third Wellsi to remove some bubble and found a baby! Checked my Micro from LRO and found another baby! Dragon Soul is looking good. Starting to puff up a lot more.
IMG_20230408_091756021.jpg

The Zoas are still not coloring up and little to no lashes... But they're open. I'm hoping they get some color.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Well speak of the devil. A Nexus joker nem just popped up for probably $60.

I might have to grab one .... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, first post has been edited and updated with LOTS of TLDR but also lots of progress pictures from the thread. I tried to link to several of what I feel are key moments in the build thread as well.
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, first post has been edited and updated with LOTS of TLDR but also lots of progress pictures from the thread. I tried to link to several of what I feel are key moments in the build thread as well.
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

I love the build thread summaries on the first post, nice update!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love the build thread summaries on the first post, nice update!
ya... I wish I could add a post in front of my 1st post.
I actually found a plugin for this forum that lets site admins do it but I havent gotten any traction on it...

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya... I wish I could add a post in front of my 1st post.
I actually found a plugin for this forum that lets site admins do it but I havent gotten any traction on it...

Oh that would be nice! For mine I just added all my summary stuff on top of the first post, then "--Original Post--" and the rest of the junk. Mental note for my next build thread, Reserve a second post slot.. :cool: (unfortunately that is not yet a teaser campaign..)

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh that would be nice! For mine I just added all my summary stuff on top of the first post, then "--Original Post--" and the rest of the junk. Mental note for my next build thread, Reserve a second post slot.. :cool: (unfortunately that is not yet a teaser campaign..)
Same

Back