tbrown
Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Reef Squad Leader
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
I forgot to post! I made two more smaller rocks - 1 without rock salt and 1 with. They both look better than the first batch. Today I made the "cover" for the return pipe. We'll see how it looks tomorrow evening!That's the one I use.
Glad to see the rock project started. How's it going? I got my rocks cut up last weekend and I am working on gluing them together this week.
Today turned into a behind the scenes maintenance day. I looked into my SW mixing can and realized I can't even read the heater display through the water. Enough is enough.. Dumped all the water down the drain and scrubbed everything clean. Amazing how much filth comes out of a can that is just "Clean" water lol.
I hope I didn't make it too thick on the back.
Edit: Yes, it looks like a turd on a stick.