125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

We'll, the 20 is moved, the 10 is gone, the 5 is shifted over. Time to find a new spot for Pineapple (the hedgehog) and get rid of the cabinet from the 10 & 20.
 
We'll, the 20 is moved, the 10 is gone, the 5 is shifted over. Time to find a new spot for Pineapple (the hedgehog) and get rid of the cabinet from the 10 & 20.
Premier League Everyday Dilemmas Ii Milner And Robertson GIF by Liverpool FC
 
IMG_20220702_153553405.jpg

The stand is in place... I repeat: the stand is in place!

Heading out to a Fourth of July party. Tank tomorrow and Monday.
 
IMG_20220702_214245212.jpg

Well, we got home from the party and decided to set the tank. It's on the stand! Water tomorrow. If it mixes fast enough sand, rock, and bacteria in the evening. It'll be done and running by the time we leave.
 
Last edited:
Was unboxing the new sump earlier... not sure if this will work, but if she wants to be in the fuge, who am I to say no?

1656824315900.png
I wish I had found that sump instead of the RS I got. I've seen several of the AF series but I didn't want that one.
 
You didn't want the cat? or the AF series?

This is the AF300
Isn't that the AR300? The AF has that weird flow where it flows under the Fuge and then up through a media chamber and then to the return.

As for the cat, I have one of my own. She lives under my bed and only leaves for food, water, and the toilet!
 
I don’t think she will be very much help with reducing your nitrates though.
She could be... If she survives long enough to eat the fish and shrimp she might greatly reduce the waste for a short time...at least until she adds her waste or becomes part of the waste at which time there may be a significant ammonia spike. I wonder if cat food is low in phosphates....?
say-what-dunno.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new