125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Then it's philanthropy to house the new coral. The more there are in the hobby, the cheaper they will be, thus lowering the cost of entry.
I'm sure his wife cares about all us poor reefers.
Make Me 2-Bit GIF by Power Book II: Ghost
 
Well it turns out it's a moot point anyway. He won't ship local for freebies, only out of state.
 
To me or to my wife, that is the question. :thinking-face:
Look up a nice restaurant next to the place and take her on a date…. Then just make a quick stop. Definitely do it after the date so that part doesn’t become awkward :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :winking-face-with-tongue:
 
Look up a nice restaurant next to the place and take her on a date…. Then just make a quick stop. Definitely do it after the date so that part doesn’t become awkward :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :winking-face-with-tongue:
Drop the kids off at my parents, take her to some Brazilian BBQ, accidentally realize we're right next door to the fish store and "Oh yeah! He's holding a couple of frags I won... I totally forgot. Let's grab them since we're here."
 
Think she'd buy the "I forgot about these free things I've been talking about"?
Well that's the thing, I haven't even mentioned them yet so probably... I mean, I won one of them back in November.
 
My Hanna ULR Phosphate checker is sitting at UPS for a couple of days now "processing". I don't understand why they can't just put it on a truck and deliver it. Original estimate was 7 days, why are they not allowed to deliver it two days early?
 
Well that's the thing, I haven't even mentioned them yet so probably... I mean, I won one of them back in November.
I would call ahead to make sure they are still there if it’s been that long.. use a burn phone so there is no record of premeditation….. plausible deniability.
Avoid The Office GIF
 
Look up a nice restaurant next to the place and take her on a date…. Then just make a quick stop. Definitely do it after the date so that part doesn’t become awkward :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :winking-face-with-tongue:
lol. I'm definitely checking with you the next time I need to pull the wool over my wife's eyes...
 
Saw something little, pale, and neon green bouncing around the tank. Currently sitting in the @Mschmidt jail is what I believe to be a baby RFA!
 
I don't get it... She encourages me but says don't get any ideas...
IMG_20230105_192957984.jpg

"Look, I bought you something! Don't go getting any ideas."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new