13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank would a porc need for like a couple years. My friend said he kept one in a 40g for a coup,e years in a 40g then got it a 150
I honestly wouldn’t go any smaller than a 55 for maybe 6 months then at least a 120 after that so you don’t stunt their growth. Mine is small but he’s in the 225 with the stars and strips so he will hopefully get at least twice the size he is now

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is underwater or if you blow air into its mouth it’s fine you can suck the air out of its mouth

That seems stressful? Why would you blow air into a fishes mouth? Cruel! They are animals and not balloons.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems stressful? Why would you blow air into a fishes mouth? Cruel! They are animals and not balloons.
I’m talking for educational purposes. I don’t like it but for a unknowing person about the ethics of it to show it to another uneducated person seems okay

GoReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fluval 13.5g evo is a great little tank and you may easily outgrow it. A HOB refugium might be as good addition but I'd wait to see what your bio load will be before adding one. You may get addicted to nano tanks like me and set up 3 of them in your office!

reefinatl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m talking for educational purposes. I don’t like it but for a unknowing person about the ethics of it to show it to another uneducated person seems okay
I probably should go back a page or two to get some context on why we are discussing mouth to mouth with fish but I'm a bit scared to know.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fluval 13.5g evo is a great little tank and you may easily outgrow it. A HOB refugium might be as good addition but I'd wait to see what your bio load will be before adding one. You may get addicted to nano tanks like me and set up 3 of them in your office!
I’m gonna end up wanting like a angler or a scorp or seahorses (for my mom, she’d pay for a whole setup if it was seahorses XD) so I will probably get another nano. I wanna get a bigger tank soon. Goal will be to. Have all tanks be reef tanks

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m gonna end up wanting like a angler or a scorp or seahorses (for my mom, she’d pay for a whole setup if it was seahorses XD) so I will probably get another nano. I wanna get a bigger tank soon. Goal will be to. Have all tanks be reef tanks
well lets get 1 going first lol

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to make a bog filter in the sump? A bog filter is where you have macros or in fw you have moss that’s attached to sponge and it makes a really dense thing.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I’m probably gonna do in 1 chamber a refugium and in another chamber just floss and rock . Will I need the baskets if I’m keeping it very simple?

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the fuge in those aio is tiny. It’s not going to do what you think it is.

not sure if it’s 3 chamber now but my old nuvo was two. No room for a fuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back