New Here

woodhouse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
16
Location
Bend Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to make my first post here. I’m fairly new to the hobby. Like many, I’m sure, I’ve been doing freshwater for years and have finally made the jump into saltwater.
Here’s a photo of my tank.
Fluval Evo 13.5

IMG_1205.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Your tank looks very nice, great job!
 
Hey all! Just wanted to make my first post here. I’m fairly new to the hobby. Like many, I’m sure, I’ve been doing freshwater for years and have finally made the jump into saltwater.
Here’s a photo of my tank.
Fluval Evo 13.5

IMG_1205.jpeg
Beautiful aquascape. The freshwater folks make some for eh nicest aquascape there is!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Hey all! Just wanted to make my first post here. I’m fairly new to the hobby. Like many, I’m sure, I’ve been doing freshwater for years and have finally made the jump into saltwater.
Here’s a photo of my tank.
Fluval Evo 13.5

IMG_1205.jpeg
Nice tank! I'm fairly new and everyone has been really helpful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new