13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
NVM, it was on the last page, this is why we keep emphasizing this. Stop posting 5 or more posts for something that should be left to just one post, it makes it very confusing and easy to miss stuff

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
In 1 I want to have more mid swimming fish that are more active (probably the bottom one so I can be on level mabye with the fish) then the top one can have cryptic fish

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1 is on top taking weight into the side beams the other is on bottom taking weight into the base and the floor

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When I jump around in my house I don’t fall through the floor so yeah it’d work. I googled and it says a 2x4 can hold 1000 lbs

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don’t have exact 2x4s tho some are slightly smaller but in the end the main frame is 2x4s so it will be strongest.

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Id assume anything I do that isn’t some very flimsy 1 2x4 holding a whole tank up would work

dedragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
In 1 I want to have more mid swimming fish that are more active (probably the bottom one so I can be on level mabye with the fish) then the top one can have cryptic fish
I wouldnt make this 2 tanks on top of each other, it makes it a pain to work in and see the tank below the first one. Also why not just make the first tank and wait a bit longer, then look to setup the second tank with the fully cycled rock from the first one. At that point though you may just end up converting the freshwater to a saltwater tank or moving and having to deal with relocating multiple tanks which is a real pain

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I wouldnt make this 2 tanks on top of each other, it makes it a pain to work in and see the tank below the first one. Also why not just make the first tank and wait a bit longer, then look to setup the second tank with the fully cycled rock from the first one. At that point though you may just end up converting the freshwater to a saltwater tank or moving and having to deal with relocating multiple tanks which is a real pain
I wanna do a rack system because I have it all planned out

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m really smart and did research on best nano fish I want a school of Red Sea broom tail wrasse in each of my tank, good stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you take notice when your coral starts stretching or shrinking?

• YES and usually there is a probem

Votes: 124 60.5%
  • YES but I never have a problem

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • NO

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 6.3%
Neptune