Status
Not open for further replies.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NVM, it was on the last page, this is why we keep emphasizing this. Stop posting 5 or more posts for something that should be left to just one post, it makes it very confusing and easy to miss stuff

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 1 I want to have more mid swimming fish that are more active (probably the bottom one so I can be on level mabye with the fish) then the top one can have cryptic fish

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 1 I want to have more mid swimming fish that are more active (probably the bottom one so I can be on level mabye with the fish) then the top one can have cryptic fish
I wouldnt make this 2 tanks on top of each other, it makes it a pain to work in and see the tank below the first one. Also why not just make the first tank and wait a bit longer, then look to setup the second tank with the fully cycled rock from the first one. At that point though you may just end up converting the freshwater to a saltwater tank or moving and having to deal with relocating multiple tanks which is a real pain

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt make this 2 tanks on top of each other, it makes it a pain to work in and see the tank below the first one. Also why not just make the first tank and wait a bit longer, then look to setup the second tank with the fully cycled rock from the first one. At that point though you may just end up converting the freshwater to a saltwater tank or moving and having to deal with relocating multiple tanks which is a real pain
I wanna do a rack system because I have it all planned out

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m really smart and did research on best nano fish I want a school of Red Sea broom tail wrasse in each of my tank, good stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back