Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could easily have something like that within your budget.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NoahLikesFish

I support you kiddo. I hope you succeed. But I’m not going to keep indulging you if you keep changing your mind, asking advice, and try to fit it into the answer you want.

as was said I’m willing to try and help since I live close to you. But I’m bowing out at this point until you create a solid plan, stick to it, stop changing your mind on gear and fish while trying to fish for answers that will fit your narrative. And stop trying to find people to corrobate the ideas we have said wouldn’t work.

When you actually have a tank to go on that stand, I’m your guy. Until then, may the force be with you.

I’m unfollowing

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! Not again.
Oh No Reaction GIF

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NoahLikesFish

I support you kiddo. I hope you succeed. But I’m not going to keep indulging you if you keep changing your mind, asking advice, and try to fit it into the answer you want.

as was said I’m willing to try and help since I live close to you. But I’m bowing out at this point until you create a solid plan, stick to it, stop changing your mind on gear and fish while trying to fish for answers that will fit your narrative. And stop trying to find people to corrobate the ideas we have said wouldn’t work.

When you actually have a tank to go on that stand, I’m your guy. Until then, may the force be with you.

I’m unfollowing
Well said!!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't want Noah to buy a small tank then want to keep inappropriate fish in it.

It is hard to resist impulse in the LFS when you see a cool fish... even if it doesn't work for your tank.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The top so it’s flat I’d shave off like 1 millimeter

ok. This is why I said use plywood or melamine for the top. It's ALREADY flat. So what you have to concentrate on is making the base square and plumb then simply attach the top and you're good to go

and don't you have a dresser or a table you could just put the thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back