13.5 gallon tank ideas/progress

PeterC2904

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to come onto here and show off my 13.5 gallon tank so far. As of right now I don’t see any issues with the tank and it’s the best it’s ever looked. I have 2 clownfish (a longfin and a black storm), a court jester goby, and a yellow watchman. Along with those I have a shrimp and a few other inverts, some coral and a small anem. I know people recommend 3 fish max for this tank but I’ve had these 4 for a good 2 months now without any issue. I just wanted to ask for some ideas on anything I can do with the tank or add, or even stuff I should or need to change. Any advise is helpful, thank you.
BA55DFCA-88BE-45AB-88B7-6DFE0EF60FAB.png

Attachments

• IMG_2259.MOV
    23.3 MB

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you are off to a very good start indeed- thanks for sharing with us! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: One thing you need to do now is to enjoy, allow yourself a bit of hands off time and just follow your tank mature and progress.

Stay on top of your husbandry maintenance such as water changes, glass cleaning etc- and adopt a good attitude towards this. Do some regular testing as well and get an overall feeling for your tank. Get in to the routines!

Remember- most times you don't need to tinker and change here and there. Stability is key and you will get a long way with that mind set.

If you want to do something though, now is a good time to continue educating yourself and to gain knowledge! :cool:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back