13.5 gallon tank stocking idea

PeterC2904

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
13
Location
weymouth
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this 13.5 gallon tank for about a year now and I’ve had a pair of clowns and a court jester goby for most of it. Recently the court jester died (looked up why after and apparently most of them just starve themselves for no reason) I would like to add a new fish so any suggestions? I was thinking of a royal gramma but I heard but I head they can be aggressive, or if it’s possible (I doubt it) I really like Bangai cardinal fish so I would love a pair of them if possible
 
I’d keep it to 1 small fish max. Something like a watchman goby or clown goby.
 
I think either a royal gramma or cardinal or goby would be fine. I've had a few royal gramma's over the years, they have always been timid and peaceful.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new