13.5gal stocking input

smhray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I have a fluval evo and I was just wondering what I would be able to stock inside it fish wise. I’m planning it on being a tank for a rainbow bubble tip because I would love to have a clownfish/anemone pair.

I also plan on getting a pink streaked wrasse and a Mandarin dragonet if possible.

I’m not too sure for the dragonet it was just an idea and I do have my own big culture of pods. Please leave any input, replacements, tips, or anything to look out for below. Thanks!

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard, dragonets didn't mix with anemones because the fish will get caught and eaten. The wrasse might work, but I'm worried about an anemone in that small of a tank....

Davem24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dragonet will probably wipe out your pod population too. I have the same tank and would love one but it takes alot of effort to get them to change their diet lol

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dragonnets not gunna get ate by a BTA anemone everything you have so far that you're talkin about sounds perfectly fine for what your tank size is I wouldn't go any more than that though. Good luck.

OP
OP
smhray

smhray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dragonet will probably wipe out your pod population too. I have the same tank and would love one but it takes alot of effort to get them to change their diet lol
I culture a ton of phyto, rotifers, and copepods separately so I can replenish the population if needed or directly feed it. Just not sure how much it needs to eat...

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back