135 gallon predator tank stocking ideas?

weldrick208658

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
31
Location
quebec canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna start a predator tank I have a 135 gallon tank is there any suggestions of some fish I can put in there, thank you
 
Let me jump in with a big, beautiful, aggressive wrasse that is always on the move and can hold its own with whatever else you put in there: Lunare Wrasse!
 
While I'm at it... a Harlequin Tusk will certainly "look" aggressive (scare your friends--Lol), but can be all bark and no bite in a tank with Triggers, etc., so if you want a Harlequin Tusk, you might want to add it first and let it settle in; especially if you have to buy a small one. Of course, the order of placement will depend on your overall stocking plan. You will have to plan carefully, since a 135-gallon tank with aggressive fish will fill up quickly. Pick your favorites. :)
 
Clown trigger!
 
Let me jump in with a big, beautiful, aggressive wrasse that is always on the move and can hold its own with whatever else you put in there: Lunare Wrasse!
Agree, I named mine Bullet because he is always zooming around. Cant ever get a picture of him!
 
I'm looking to start the same setup in the near future, and was looking at the following:

Harequin Tusk
Spiny Box Puffer
Dwarf Zebra Lionfish
Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish
Snowflake Eel
Niger Trigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new