135 in wall build

Looking great!
 
Really beautiful tank and rock scape. Thanks for sharing it with us.
 
I've got cords organize, macro algae tank setup and spare parts removed from the floors haha. I'll upload a video tomorrow of all three tank that are in the system.
IMG_20160208_103108.jpg
 
Everythig seems to be doing well in the tank. I've been doing biweekly 30 gallon water changes and have been seeing stable parameters. I'm waiting for RAP next month to stock up on some new corals :).
Here is my newest sps that is doing great.
20160224_122641.jpg
 
Nice progress!
 
Went to Reefapalooza Orlando this weekend and got some goodies to fill in thevtank a bit. I've decided to add a small diverse group of sps to the tank so I mostly got sps frags.
20160424094016.JPG

20160424093949.JPG

20160423223501.JPG


20160424093949.JPG


20160423223501.JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new