135G A.G.E. Hybrid Cube

Testing...

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363299768634.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363299768634.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 449
Thanks Marvin!

I got started on the new holes just to find that I forgot to charge my drill!

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 
sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461807471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461807471.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 388
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461821036.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461821036.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 412
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461833297.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461833297.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 417
More progress.



sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461895155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461895155.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 404
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461903830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461903830.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 413
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363461913518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363461913518.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 394
Gettin' there! Can't use the 1 1/2" bulkhead that came with the tank so now I have to scrounge up a new one on the quick!
 
Plumbing started.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363487252083.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363487252083.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 376
My closed loop intake screen. All plastic shower drain repurposed for the reef tank. ;-)

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363488118923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363488118923.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 424
Overflow siliconed in place.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363558118490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363558118490.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 420
Flow accelerators.. and skimmer in place... gotta go get a couple more fittings in the morning.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363578069719.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363578069719.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 454
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363578085079.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363578085079.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 392
Ended up having to put the closed loop pump in front of the dump as you can see. Didn't quite have the room I thought I would when I started plumbing.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 
Closed loop finished.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363639926045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363639926045.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 401
That's cool! We need a video with it in action. :)
 
Giving the Silicone 48 hours to cure. Will water test it and get a sample video tomorrow. I am undecided as to whether or not I want to use a manifold with three outlets or just put a T on the outlet and use a couple penductors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new