13k Giesmann MH 250 W

Turd Ferguson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
42
Location
Oakville, On
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to change the 14k Hamilton to a more white 10k bulb although they don’t seem available in Canada.

I may try to find one in the USA online although locally I can buy a 13k Giesmann bulb.

has anyone had an experience with 13k bulbs, would they be a decent compromise?

The light is over a 40G IM tank supplemented by RB XHO, 50-50 and a Actinic strip

thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new