14 gallon Biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter gene22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gene22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
241
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
14 gallon Biocube, sand live rock, heater, power head, pair of clown fish, $150
 
Where are you located? If anyone else wants the clowns I would like to buy the tank with the equipment.
 
I am in for the clowns. I think the item is in the Westerly R.I. area. I am pretty close, in Mystic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new