14 gallon nano?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkweibley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkweibley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 14 gallon Fluval Edge that I got off of a friend that is just sitting around. Id like to set it up but cant decide what to put in it. Any suggestions? :-)
 
I have a 12g nano and it's a great size. I have two clownfish, zoas, ricordea, acan lords, a lobo, trumpet coral and favia. I have LEDs and dose daily. Good luck!
 
I have a 12g nano and it's a great size. I have two clownfish, zoas, ricordea, acan lords, a lobo, trumpet coral and favia. I have LEDs and dose daily. Good luck!
This has LEDs on it, but I have no clue if they are good for coral, or are just LEDs for fresh water? My buddy is telling me its a 14gal fluval edge, but I cant seem to find any online that look the same. The edges I see have the same top, but his doesnt have the bottom part im seeing in all the pics.
 
You could think about a pistol shrimp/goby combo.

Very interesting observing the relationship between shrimp and fish.
 
I don't know about the fluval LEDs but I'm sure someone here knows. I would tend to think they're not strong enough for corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new