• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

14 ORA SPS FRAGS - $250 Shipped FedEx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowramy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
Location
Kansas City, Mo.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been awhile since my last pack and the frag tank has started to fill a bit.

I only have 2 packs of these, so I will not break up any packs. I might do another pack at some later time but just havent had alot of time with my tank lately.

I just treated with interceptor (I treat every three months as maintenance) so no red bugs and I have never had AEFWs.

Please check my feedback, you can see that I do a pretty good job shipping and the corals arent to bad either.

These are all ORA frags at least 1", I have purchased these all locally over the last couple years.

I ship only FedEx since they seem to work the best for me. Heat packs will be included as needed.

PM is Key!! First to PM me and Paypal payments get the packs.

Here is the pack:
1. Green Bottlebrush
2. Pearlberry
3. Roscoe
4. Red Planet
5. Joe the Coral
6. Hawkins
7. Green Scripps
8. Purple Plasma
9. Green Slimer
10. Miami Orchard
11. Australian Delicate
12. German Blue Polyp
13. Turquoise Stag
14. Brett's Cap


Photos

Red Planet
RedPlanet.jpg


German Blue Polyp
ORAGermanBlue.jpg


Roscoe
Roscoe.jpg


Pearlberry
ORApearlberry.jpg


Australian Delicate
AustralianDelicate.jpg


Bali Slimer
Balislimer.jpg


Hawkins
Hawkins.jpg


Miami Orchard
Miami.jpg


Bottlebrush
ORABottle.jpg


Joe the Coral
ORAJoe.jpg


Green Scripps
ORAScripps.jpg


Turquoise Stag
ORATurq.jpg


Purple Plasma
PurplePlasma.jpg


Brett's Cap
bretts.jpg


Thanks for Looking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new