143MPCo's Mixed Reef

Group_Bow_zps6c788f33.gif
Group_Bow_zps6c788f33.gif
Group_Bow_zps6c788f33.gif

Wow! Nice! Are those Tunzes going to oscillate? Like with a Sea Sweep?
 
Wow! Nice! Are those Tunzes going to oscillate? Like with a Sea Sweep?
Haha thx, and yes that's the plan.
 
That's that plan, working with the manufacture on it, it we be magnetically coupled for removing and cleaning. :)

I need this too! LOL! LMK what y'all come up with!
 
That's that plan, working with the manufacture on it, it we be magnetically coupled for removing and cleaning. :)

I need this too! LOL! LMK what y'all come up with!
Patented....... R2R invisible overflow, exclusive brought to you by the Reefsquad..... tell me that ain't cool??

I like it! LOL!
 
Wow man!! Sorry to see this tank come down but I'm really excited to see what you come up with for the new one!!! Best of luck!
Thanks man! I love the buildout process maybe as much or even more than the grow out... Change is good right?;)
 
You know....... Some Diesel corals would make that complete :rolleyes:
You're 100% right!

I'll hit you up very soon!
 
Waiting sucks! lol
I certainly understand this! I am praying all of the equipment I have accumulated over the last year doesn't become obsolete before my tank arrives. :-)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new