15 gallon budget build

B3A80813-C349-4ABB-A3A9-229DD2663659.jpeg
Let’s see an updated fts!
 
Tank is still running, blenny is happy and well fed. Lots of baby mushrooms, zoathnids are multiplying, and Duncan continues to grow.

Battled Bryopsis for a while and finally won. Still working on keeping bubble algae and Aptasia at a minimum. Both keep returning after I take care of one spot.
 
Tank looks great, sell a few frags down the road and it paid for itself
 
*** TANK UPDATE ***

Tank is being moved.

Right before all this craziness happened with COVID-19, we finally purchased a house. We have been using this time to make some improvements and move in. I was planning to build a new setup, but given the circumstances, I am just going to have to move the whole setup. When all this is over I am planing to build a stand and probably put together a simple frag tank. Something 30g or larger to keep collecting mushrooms and frags and slowly start working on a huge tank. :)
 
Check in your area, usually you can find a used frag tank like a Jbj 20 for around $200 near me.
*** TANK UPDATE ***

Tank is being moved.

Right before all this craziness happened with COVID-19, we finally purchased a house. We have been using this time to make some improvements and move in. I was planning to build a new setup, but given the circumstances, I am just going to have to move the whole setup. When all this is over I am planing to build a stand and probably put together a simple frag tank. Something 30g or larger to keep collecting mushrooms and frags and slowly start working on a huge tank. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new