150 Gallon SCA Reeftank setup complete

Item Price
$3500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
342
Location
Southington Ct.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm posting my 150 Gallon SCA reeftank setup. I'll leave it posted for a couple weeks to see if I can just sell it all bundled together. If it does not sell I will part it out. I live in Southington Ct. so if anyone is interested and want to see it in person we can arrange it. any question feel free to ask.

- 150 Gallon SCA tank
- Custom Wood Stand
- Trigger Systems sump (Sapphire CR44)
- 4 Kessil A360x's
- 4 foot Aquatic T5 hybrid fixtures with 4 ATI T5 bulbs
- Quanta Pro OG pop LED light
- Reef Octopus Varios 8 return pump
- Reef Octopus 150INT protein skimmer
- Tunze 3155 ATO
- 6 gallon ATO container
- Mount for the Aquatic Life lights
- Hydros Wave Engine
- Hydros Wave Engine LE
- Hydros wifi Power strip
- 2 Ice Cap 4k gyres controlled by Wave engine
- 2 Ice Cap 2 k gyres controlled by wave engine
- Hanna Checkers Nitrate, Alkalinity, Phosphate
- 44 gallon Brute container on rollers
- bunch of misc. items
- 3 Big Rock structures built from many rocks.
- Fish include- Yellow tang, Bristletooth tang, 2 Bonded Black ice clowns, Aptasia eating File fish, Pajama Cardinal Fish, and a Blue Diamond Goby

20240618_101719.jpg Screenshot_20240618_101559_Gallery.jpg 20240618_101534.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new