150 Lagoon Build

Looks really good! cant wait to follow along. Currently in the planning stage for my
Looks really good! cant wait to follow along. Currently in the planning stage for my 150
that's awesome, post pics when you get it started. I'm having a blast with getting mine set up. I'm trying my best to be as patient as I can and take my time and plan each step of the way as best as I can
 
Nice start and system! I have the 170. Start a build thread, get a badge, then we can folllow.
I'm still trying to get my feet underneath me on here, is there somewhere else on here to do a build thread? I was thinking this was it lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new