1500 gal reef tank

Make those brackets are going to hold that tank on the wall.....
 
I'm surprised that you went with radions for light with a tank that deep. Are you adding anything more powerful to help produce higher par at the bottom of the tank?
 
That is a bank of Radions. I have 3 over my 190 reef that is 25 deep. Running at 55% intensity. Will likely be enough light but need to run 80-100% would be my guess
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new