1500 gal reef tank

Very impressive ! I can't imagine the logistics of a tank that large !
 
How do you like your seaswirls? I used to run them and i'm thinking about getting a couple for my 300 gallon tank and plumb the returns into it?
 
Check out the tank yourself at Shore Lodge in McCall, Idaho. Nice tank. Great small town with good restaurants, snow skiing, winter festival, snow cross races, and summer fun on the lake.
 
20ft long, 3foot 3 inch high and 2 foot 5 inch across

Total tank volumn is less than 1100 gallons less the sump capacity. There are two tanks in Boise at Pioneer Title Company that are just under 1400 gallons in volumn. They measure 16' × 3' × 4'. Idaho has some large private aquariums!
 
Looking forward to an update on this beast. How cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new