[1500L] Matthijs' Built in wall reef

Your sand has actually stayed well distributed. All of mine has moved to one half of the tank over the years. Not sure if it's worth spreading it back out. :0)
 
Your sand has actually stayed well distributed. All of mine has moved to one half of the tank over the years. Not sure if it's worth spreading it back out. :0)
Actually it does move around haha

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
Tank running on cruise control

1000199144.jpg


1000199145.jpg


Grtz,
Matthijs
 
Any updates on your tank?
 
Are you using uv 24/7? Ozone? What else besides rks + crf + polypop?
 
Are you using uv 24/7? Ozone? What else besides rks + crf + polypop?
I dont use uv, nor ozone. I only have a skimmer and I filter over some filter floss.
At this moment I dose some P- and C+ but that's only temporary.
Well, thats about it besides the RKS, CRF, PP and some good flow and lighting

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
I dont use uv, nor ozone. I only have a skimmer and I filter over some filter floss.
At this moment I dose some P- and C+ but that's only temporary.
Well, thats about it besides the RKS, CRF, PP and some good flow and lighting

Grtz,
Matthijs
Amazing! Never dose carbon source?
 
Maybe here you refer to activated carbon?
No I actually refer to carbon dosing, even thougy I'm not a fan of activated carbon neither and only use it when necessary :)

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
Here's an update on the tank :

20241110_193300.jpg


Did some cutting as corals were overgrowing eachother, still need to cut some but the frag tank is full
May sound crazy but the corals grow faster than I would like them to lol, I hate cutting them!

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
This tank is insane. Should be quoted for reef of the month. Do you have a pic of the sump? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new