150g Cube update

8C9FD0BB-93DE-46AB-ADE5-C17D004C2144.jpeg
FCB1A79E-6615-491F-BC53-828223BDA1C5.jpeg
45FCD94C-2F06-44A4-B531-242B0F97C412.jpeg
 
Latest video.

 
I took the Gyres out and put two MP40’s in. I really like the Vortechs. The Gyres do a great job also, but I feel they are harder to maintain. I also like not having cables in my tank. I might put one back in at some point, but I get great flow with the Vortechs. I run them on NTS with the EcoSmart settings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new