150G Rimless Macroalgae Tank

[video=youtube;yZuEAp9jaxY]http://www.youtube.com/embed/yZuEAp9jaxY[/video][/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
aren't you nervous that the maxi's will eat your pipefish since they(pipefish) like to "crawl" around?
 
Managed to get some more picture. I had some really cool macro but they withered away sadly =/


Once I'm back in July, planning to get more sea apple / feather starfish / small gobies/ and alot more sexy shrimps / anemone shrimp!


Fauchea? (Sp)
6908317514_5ea8a5e34d_b.jpg



Laurencia
6908312164_e3d3e3d3a4_b.jpg



Sea Apple
7054402015_777fb23841_b.jpg



7054399133_36df7ca9d5_b.jpg



Goby
7054404909_1ee0cc28da_b.jpg



6908308994_2bde429f86_b.jpg



Featherstarfish (had him for 4-5 months now)
7054411209_595bab2342_b.jpg



6908315904_0cf6a94a76_b.jpg



7054413209_43830206f6_b.jpg



7054415085_7f6e36cac3_b.jpg
 
That is a very cool tank!
 
I joined reef2reef to tell you I think you tank is amazing. One of the most unique tanks I have ever seen. Thanks for thinking outside the box.
 
I love the idea...I have a friend who runs a tank like this and it is always cool to go over and see all kinds of stuff you just never see in a normal reef tank.
 
Sweet tank, i've always thought about doing a tank like that!!!!!!
 
very nice.. I actually been thinking of setting up a seagrass tank. I just like stuff thats different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new