150lbs approx Live Rock, Fish, Lighting, etc

Kimberly VanOrder

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling everything I have as a bundle. I have approximately 150 lbs of live rock, pair of clown fish, six line Rass, hippo tank, and a few other cleaning crew, Current Loop system for a 90 gallon system (water fans are not part of the system), refugium and all supplies that I have as well that I cannot mention.
90 gallon tank and stand is not for sale
I have well over $8,000 in the system but I’ve priced for quick sale.

Asking $2000 OBO

E244BA1A-B4D1-4310-97B4-D7917AF13671.jpeg EF3B47E7-7961-4A71-A561-3C95CB5B302B.jpeg DA00A4BD-BB9A-4896-8C7A-07309BF28785.jpeg 567C779D-1A95-49EF-AAFA-3964F38DCD0F.jpeg
 
I forgot to include that the 90 Gallon Tank and stand is also included with this sale.
Thanks
 
I am selling everything I have as a bundle. I have approximately 150 lbs of live rock, pair of clown fish, six line Rass, hippo tank, and a few other cleaning crew, Current Loop system for a 90 gallon system (water fans are not part of the system), refugium and all supplies that I have as well that I cannot mention.
90 gallon tank and stand is not for sale
I have well over $8,000 in the system but I’ve priced for quick sale.

Asking $2000 OBO

E244BA1A-B4D1-4310-97B4-D7917AF13671.jpeg EF3B47E7-7961-4A71-A561-3C95CB5B302B.jpeg DA00A4BD-BB9A-4896-8C7A-07309BF28785.jpeg 567C779D-1A95-49EF-AAFA-3964F38DCD0F.jpeg
This item is sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new