• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

15pc SPS pack $250.00 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmooney31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmooney31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finally ready to frag some SPS, so I have a pack of 15 pieces that I"m asking $250 shipped. All frags will be cut once ordered. all frags will be at least 1" some of the pices will be muich bigger. Some of the birdsnests are what I would call mini colonies with multiple branches. I can mount frags that I will have to cut on plugs or Disks upon request. I'm thinking these will need about 10 days to heal. if interested please PM me. i added pictures, but the pictures aren't that great cause my camera isn't the best. Most of the pics are of the colonies the frags will be cut from.
SPS available

Blue Turaki

DSC00686.jpg

Bali Green Slimer

IMG_2338.jpg

ORA Rose Millipora

DSC02293.jpg

Tubbs Birdsnest


IMG_2325.jpg

ORA Neon Green Birdsnest


DSC02279.jpg

FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest


Purple Stylo
Green Pocillipora dominicornis
Rainbow Pocillipora
Ora Pink Birdsnest
ORA Tri-color Valida
ORA Birds of Paradise
Cali blue tort
ORA Turquoise Stag
Sunset Millipora
 
Last edited:
FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest


DSC02295.jpg

Purple Stylo



DSC00685.jpg

Green Pocillipora dominicornis



IMG_2331.jpg

Rainbow Pocillipora



IMG_2329.jpg

Ora Pink Birdsnest



DSC02280.jpg
 
ORA Tri-color Valida


IMG_2336.jpg

ORA Birds of Paradise


DSC02287.jpg

Cali blue tort




IMG_2335.jpg


ORA Turquoise Stag



DSC02290.jpg


Sunset Millipora

DSC02284.jpg
 
I"ll sell single frags

Bali Green Slimer 20.00

ORA Rose Millipora 20.00

Tubbs Birdsnest 20.00

ORA Neon Green Birdsnest 15.00

FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest 20.00

Purple Stylo 15.00

Green Pocillipora dominicornis 15.00

Rainbow Pocillipora 15.00

Ora Pink Birdsnest 15.00

ORA Tri-color Valida 20.00

ORA Birds of Paradise 25.00

Cali blue tort 20.00

ORA Turquoise Stag 20.00

Sunset Millipora 25.00​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new