I'm finally ready to frag some SPS, so I have a pack of 15 pieces that I"m asking $250 shipped. All frags will be cut once ordered. all frags will be at least 1" some of the pices will be muich bigger. Some of the birdsnests are what I would call mini colonies with multiple branches. I can mount frags that I will have to cut on plugs or Disks upon request. I'm thinking these will need about 10 days to heal. if interested please PM me. i added pictures, but the pictures aren't that great cause my camera isn't the best. Most of the pics are of the colonies the frags will be cut from.
SPS available
Blue Turaki
Bali Green Slimer
ORA Rose Millipora
Tubbs Birdsnest
ORA Neon Green Birdsnest
FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest
Purple Stylo
Green Pocillipora dominicornis
Rainbow Pocillipora
Ora Pink Birdsnest
ORA Tri-color Valida
ORA Birds of Paradise
Cali blue tort
ORA Turquoise Stag
Sunset Millipora
SPS available
Blue Turaki
Bali Green Slimer
ORA Rose Millipora
Tubbs Birdsnest
ORA Neon Green Birdsnest
FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest
Purple Stylo
Green Pocillipora dominicornis
Rainbow Pocillipora
Ora Pink Birdsnest
ORA Tri-color Valida
ORA Birds of Paradise
Cali blue tort
ORA Turquoise Stag
Sunset Millipora
Last edited: