16 foot Reef by Elder1945

To bad to see the tank get torn apart but good to know its not because you are giving up, but moving to a different place :D
looking forward to see the new setup :) GL HF :D
 
err mah gurd....surely someone would have been interested in buying the tank and stand instead of having to chop it up? No?

Yes I had a few offers on the tank and stand but decided it was best to start and end the tank with me.
 
So I moved from Photobucket to Flickr :).. I had to rip off the band-ade at some point so will be updating all of my old threads and posts with new links. If you see "Removed" on a post it was from a picture replaced or that I saw no need to re post. Hope you enjoyed this build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new