1700g+ SPS Reef Manhattan Project

the tank has been up and running for the past 6 months, I think Vince has a lot on his table as far as work goes, running Unique Corals and managing Manhattan Aquariums is time consuming trust me...I'm sure if the time permits a nice update will be in the works :nerd:
 
Last edited:
I did get a pm the other day from him stating that the tank is filling in nicely and he will do a update here ASAP.
 
It's been too long without an update, sorry about that guys! Tank is progressing nicely and turning more into an acro-dominated system. We filled the system with mostly small colonies & frags so we can watch them grow over the years. Here are few shots I was able to take tonight. I'll post some fish & equipment shots later... :)

IMG_1241.jpg


IMG_1243.jpg


IMG_1235.jpg


IMG_1240.jpg


IMG_1244.jpg


IMG_1245.jpg


IMG_1247.jpg
 
Amazing tank with an amazing coral selection (at least whats pictured above)
Can't wait to see an FTS and some equipment shots.
 
Great update pics guys that build looked insane manhattan aquariums has a nice setup going rite now with the 1500 gal display I believe and that wrasse tank not too mention the pond
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new