1700g+ SPS Reef Manhattan Project

Wow, after all the hype, what a epic fail on this thread.
 
I was just up there in September and the tank is gorgeous. I know they are kinda restructuring the company and the online business has taken a backseat to their store for the time. Trust me, they haven't lost it, they have just taken a hiatus from the online game to better the company as a whole.
 
ah man wish i had space, time to do that looks great though
 
Was up there with Fishlipz, its an awesome tank. I've sat on the bench across from it and the tank draws you in. In talkin to them there are changes going on in the company. Still a great bunch of people. I drop in on them fairly often will take a picture. Have one I took recently, will post if I can find it.
 
This tank is sweettt. Seen it many times. I will probably be stoppin by again on thursday. If i'm allowed i'll take a pic of the front tank and post it for you guys. Not sure if they would allow it but I think they would.
 
So where is this, is it at Manhattan Aquariums?

Manhattan Aquariums
Home of New York Aquarium Service
522 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018.
Located between 10th and 11th Avenues.

????
I will be in NY and going to WTC site Thursday and will be back in NYC this weekend, this is a MUST SEE!!!!!! :D
 
I may visit them come New Years Eve as my relative lives very close by. We've been having a blast celebrating New Years Eve in Times Square ... no places in the world can beat NYC's Time Square New Years Eve celebration!!!

Paul
 
Here's a Iphone pic with Dr. V staring longingly into the abyss. Not as much detail, but you get the idea.

photo1.jpg
 
Sweet! Thank You Lipz for posting it for me. For size reference I am 6'3". If you are in the city check it out, be sure to sit on the bench across from it. I call it my lottery tank. Wish I had a picture, but look for the worlds biggest lawnmower blenny in the circular acrylic tank in the middle of the store.
 
Went there on Sunday its a really nice store, need to get the pics up, just been busy :(
 
no places in the world can beat NYC's Time Square New Years Eve celebration!!!

That is true, but us New Yorkers save that for tourists.
 
Nice! Makes me want to go back up soon. I can't wait until they get set up in LA. Should be some fantastic stuff coming soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new