$1750 55 gallon/20L Sump Breakdown (Saltwater)

ImTacticool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my 55gal/20L sump saltwater tank. I am looking to sell the entire setup complete with fish and inverts together. I will not be able to part this out.


This sale is for 100% of everything I have to keep this tank running. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.


Fish:
2 Ocellaris Clown Fish (one hosting a BTA)
2 Blue/Green Chromis
1 Yellow/Blue Damsel has shown zero aggression. Was placed in the tank last.
1 Yellow watchman goby with Tiger shrimp pal
1 Lawnmower Blenny

Inverst include a mix of the following
BlueLegged Hermit crab
Scarlett Hermit crab
Nassrius Snails
Cerith Snails
nerite Snaisl
Astrea Snails
Green BTA
White/Blue LTA

Corals:
Candy Cane
Xenia
Frogspawn
Eagle Eye Zoanthis
Tongue Coral

Hardware:
50lbs rock
50lbs sand
55 Gallon Tank (not drilled)
55 Gal Stand
HOB overflow box
20L Sump
20L stand
5 Stage RODI unit
2 Koralia wave makers (1 fairly new)
1 Koralia controller. Controls 2 wave makers
2 Kessler pendant lights with hardware
3 heaters 2 rated for 70gal one rated for 25gal
1 hob filter
Wall outlet timer
2 small return pumps. smaller One used to pump water to an algae scrubber (algae scrubber not included if you want. was a diy project)
hob skimmer
1 thermometer
magfloat manget algea scraper
Red Sea Test kits for practically every parameter not even 50% used.
Fish food
5 gallon buckets

Literally everything I have is going to come in with this bundle. Again, if you have questions just let me know.
B56F0AEF-3437-48E5-8AAD-8C7603DA93A4.JPG
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
B56F0AEF-3437-48E5-8AAD-8C7603DA93A4.JPG
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
 
Of course price is negotiable, forgot to mention that. Thanks!
 
If anyone is interested I will consider parting out. Fish and inverts must go first. Reach out with any questions. Thanks ya'll!
 
As of this moment I still have everything listed above. I will part with all of it for $950. As always. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
 
Make me an offer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new