- Joined
- Apr 16, 2021
- Messages
- 285
- Reaction score
- 413
- Location
- Wisconsin
- What state or country do you live in
- Wisconsin
Well I have been wanting to try and do a build thread for a while and figured I would take a chance with this one. I purchased and use 180 oceanic tank and stand for a steal of a price. And today I am doing a leak test on it. I will be drilling the back to add an eshopps over flow and for some returns. Will be the first time drilling a tank and already checked no tempered glass. I currently have a 75 gallon tank that I will be transferring everything over once I get all the plumbing set up and for a week I'm going to plumb it in with my current tank just to cycle all the water. #wiscoreefer


