180 Gallon Reef Aquarium

reefveterinarian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
22
Location
Calgary, Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have had saltwater aquariums for the past 15 years and kept everything from seahorses (in a FOWLR setup) to reef-keeping. I currently have a 46 gallon bowfront reef tank that has been running for the past 8 years. I recently purchased a 180 gallon bowfront (74x24x24) that I will be setting up. I am excited to share the progress with you all and get some advice as this will be the largest aquarium I have ever owned. I look forward to getting to know you all here at Reef2Reef.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new