180 gallon reef Need gone today! FREE FREE FREE

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim - That is a very generous offer, as a matter of fact, the best one I have ever seen. That might be the way I leave the hobby myself!
Im working about 15 minutes from you H@rry. Do I need to bring a trailer with me in the morning? :wave:

OP
OP
J

JimW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broken down, loaded up and on the road in three hours from start to finish!
Thanks Lindsey, Mark, Brandon and "The Volunteer".

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jim. Pleasure meeting you. Glad we hit the timing right. This was the 2nd 180 I've broken down this year. Hopefully my last....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

JSB

Usually Confused
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim - That is a very generous offer, as a matter of fact, the best one I have ever seen. That might be the way I leave the hobby myself!

Holy Cow, H@rry! There are going to be a line of pickup trucks circling your block from this day forward, made even more dangerous by the fact that the drivers will all be checking TapaTalk on their phones, waiting for your to post. You and M@ry Ruth need to be careful leaving your driveway.:wink:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Broken down, loaded up and on the road in three hours from start to finish!
Thanks Lindsey, Mark, Brandon and "The Volunteer".

Awesome! Congrars on a great find!!

Holy Cow, H@rry! There are going to be a line of pickup trucks circling your block from this day forward, made even more dangerous by the fact that the drivers will all be checking TapaTalk on their phones, waiting for your to post. You and M@ry Ruth need to be careful leaving your driveway.:wink:

LOLOL That is TOO funny! I got the mental picture of that and now I can't stop laughing. :)

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about slow reply, been rounding up everything. Congrats Brandon. Just keep me in mind if and when I ever get back in. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Definitely will, Jim. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. I have dreamed of having a 180g for many years, and just recently was able to begin my search after purchasing our first house in March. :)

I will send you a link to the build thread once I get it going. Again, thank you and please do let me know if you need anything!

Also, Lindsey... thank YOU for coordinating everything and all of your work to get the tank out of the house and into the truck!

Chris, how is that white cheek doing? What an absolutely beautiful fish! Also who got the witch? I mean gold stripe? Haha!

Brandon

ChrisKey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The white cheek was doing well last night. I didn't see it this morning in the DT, but my lights don't come on until noon, so I don't usually see much activity early in the morning. I took a yellow tang out of my frag tank and the yellow tang from Jims tank and put them in the DT as well. So I was watching my 3 yellow tangs schooling together this morning. So excited to see a group of 3 large yellows swimming around.

I got the gold stripe too and she is up in my refugium just chilling out. She is a beast! I may pick up a male from a friend and see if I can get them to pair up.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 146 40.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 184 50.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 32 8.8%
Back