180 to a 20 nano...

Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! I am interested in seeing pictures of your nano reef!
 
Post pictures when you get the tank up and running.

C06FD549-CFBD-4290-AA2D-D77578174AAA.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R! Pink Panthers are my favorite zoa :)
#WelcometoR2R
Wtr2r13.gif
 
WELCOME!!!
I like all zoas... Mostly because I can't have them...:(
 
Zoa gardens are a structure of beauty !! I like fruit loops and BamBam. Below is a pic of bam Bams in my cube





93 cube corals2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new