[180L] Debora Długopolska

I thought you already had a thread on your LPS tank. :) Maybe I am thinking about another forum.:)
 
Beautiful!
 
Absolutely stunning!!
 
Few photos of my LPS tank:


5357012_IMG_6027.jpg




5357010_IMG_6044.jpg




5357011_IMG_6049.jpg




5357013_IMG_6053.jpg



Debora
 
Awesome growth and color.
 
All I can say is WOW! As I am still learning about corals can you tell me what the purple and green coral is? It's stunning:D
 
WOWee!! Love this beauty!
 
Stunning!!
 
Any new shots?
 
I have some photo story of one coral in my tank:)
How it looks in store for start and in my tank in first day (sorry for quality:) ):



After few days...:






And today:







:)

Debora
 
:)
 
Those are outstanding shots....:)
 
Many aquarist ask me why I have LPS and SPS in separate tanks... 2 photos answering "why":) Photos says more than words... :)

5730395_Acanthophylliachange.jpg


5730396_Welsophylliaradiatachange.jpg


Debora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new