• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

190 Gallon aquarium with sump for sale in VT- no longer available

Item Price
$1100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

docforestal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service: YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Hi,
I have a Deep Sea Aquatics aquarium 190 Pro (60.5"L x 27.5"W x 27.5"H) with 3 drain/2 return holes) - purchased 12/2014 - used 15 month, then cleaned and stored, minimal scratching, plumbing intact (although might not trust due to time frame)
comes with: Deep Sea Aquatics (glass) sump "Sump 4" (48.25" x 12.75" x 13") - also great shape
both have glass covers
Sits on diy stand, over built , solid, has large front door and side door for access - functional - not a piece of art :) - take it or not
both are covered after original cleaning to prevent inhabitants of a furry nature (i have cats)
No meds/copper ever used in the tanks

Photos not the best with lighting, but happy to take more/details/video if needed/wanted.
Obviously pick-up only and you will need 4 strong folks to carry - it's heavy

I am back in the hobby but do not see myself using this tank due to size and is in a location we don't use often other than to work out (kids grown, don't use a lot of the house now)

IMG_3471.JPEG IMG_3472.JPEG IMG_3474.JPEG IMG_3475.JPEG IMG_3477.JPEG IMG_3469.JPEG

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back