1in PVC gate valve

Lgara1303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
53
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a 1in pvc gate valve if anyone has one laying around.. Not willing to pay 40-60 for one either that is crazy IMO I have a ball but would like the gate. I am in the dayton area but willing to pay for shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new