1Link no power

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey gang my 1Link has no status and fusion says disconnected.

I check and it’s still getting power.

Any help?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey gang my 1Link has no status and fusion says disconnected.

I check and it’s still getting power.

Any help?

Have you tried to power everything down, disconnect the cable, reconnect, and then restart? It is amazing how many electronics can be fixed this way.

#apexusers

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a FMM that used to do this randomly. I would unplug the USB, plug it back in, and it would work again for a while. There was a supplemental Apex OS update recently that helped with this issue, but I think it was limited to the FMM. Assuming it comes back online after a cycle, do a force software update on the module in fusion.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instead of powering down everything, first pull the power cable from the 1Link for a few seconds, and reconnect it.

U

User1

View Badges
Instead of powering down everything, first pull the power cable from the 1Link for a few seconds, and reconnect it.

And then open a ticket with Neptune. My ATK had a issue this weekend so I unplugged it but still didn't pump water. Heard a small noise thinking maybe it was done for. Shot Neptune a email on Saturday morning. That afternoon they replied (pretty sure they are closed over the weekends) asking me to disconnect the cable and/or check connections. I did, same issue. They then said take it apart to inspect / clean the impeller area. I did and found the problem. Dog hair wrapped around the ceramic shaft. My GSD will do a drive by water grab if I leave the lid off and I guess over the last couple of months her hair got in there and sucked in...go figure.

Anyway Neptune support if you don't get it resolved.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power socket on the 1link is really cheap and disconnects really easily .... so much so that I stopped using mine.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back