1st chalices.... What now.?

O nice it looks real good! Looks like they are healthy and have good color
 
What are you taking your pictures with? Looking amazing
Thank you! I use a dslr with a circuler polarize lens filter. Amazon basics had the filter for 10 dollers. White balance is 10k custom to filter out the blues in camera settings.
 
I wouldn't sweat your nutrient levels, don't make changes trying to chase numbers by lowering this or that. Keep them consistent. There is no magic nitrate level number.
Yea i tried that approach on my first tank back in 2012. Now i basically like to know where i am at and watch the inhabitants to see if i need to make changes. I have ideal numbers but i will not try and force it.
 
Thank you! I use a dslr with a circuler polarize lens filter. Amazon basics had the filter for 10 dollers. White balance is 10k custom to filter out the blues in camera settings.
I wish i could justify a dslr but i just can't. Such beautiful pictures though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new